Higher Talent designs and delivers training on many of the key drivers of workplace productivity.
Learning and development is critical to retaining high performing talent, and supporting their professional development.
Training can be customized for your organization’s needs. We offer blended learning solutions that include online and class-room training, and we have strategic alliances with providers of online training for specialized areas outside of our core capabilities.
Session One: Workplace Productivity Leadership
This workshop answers the question: “What are the biggest drivers of workplace productivity?” It focuses on what levers entrepreneurs have to increase their organization’s productivity. A summary of our extensive research on industry leading practices and key influencing drivers of workplace productivity are highlighted. Our key findings across varying industries and organizational size identify what common factors have the largest impact on workplace productivity. Productivity challenges are shared, and the importance of key factors such as culture, team approach, engagement areas, and skills assessments are discussed. Key takeaways:
- workplace productivity boosters
- workplace productivity killers.
- creating an organizational culture that motivates your team.
- how investing in your people maximizes productivity.
- management’s role in increasing workplace productivity.
- how to start assessing your workplace’s current productivity level.
Session Two: How to Find & Keep Top Talent
Human resources are vital to your organization’s success and profitability. However, it is becoming increasingly difficult to find ‘the right person for the right role’; and then keep them engaged in their role. With a declining supply of skilled labour, the competition for talent continues to grow.
This session provides insight and trends on how to recruit and retain top talent. She covers the spectrum of approaches that make sense for organizations of varying sizes and workforce demographics. Attendees will leave the session with:
- A talent management road-map that includes practical tools and techniques to recruit and retain high performing talent.
- Human resources trends that can be used in your HR strategy and programs to maximize retention of top talent.
- Knowledge of how to create an employee value proposition that resonates with your staff, attracts top hires, and fits your organizational culture.
- Strategies for building an engaged workforce; and proven tactics to increase the creativity and innovation of your people.
Session Three: Leading with a Mentorship Mindset
Authentic leadership with impact involves coaching and leading others with a mentorship mindset. To do this, leaders must adapt their communications style to fit the individual. This session provides the building blocks that leaders need to inspire high performance and retain top talent.
This session provides practical tools and processes to create a mentorship mindset and coaching culture. Attendees will leave the session with:
- Examples of best-in-class organizations’ mentorship programs and techniques to realize leadership excellence.
- Strategies for overcoming common challenges with mentorship and coaching programs (e.g. funding constraints, diversity & inclusion issues, communication and generational issues, etc.).
- Knowledge of how to lead with a mentorship mindset so that people are inspired and able to realize their full potential.
Session Four: Making Conflict Resolution Easy
Conflict in the workplace happens all around us; and it is inevitable. However, when conflict festers, it destroys trust and relationships; and it can greatly impede productivity. Human resources is often pulled in to help employees resolve conflicts, but often too little is done too late.
This session provides excellent tips on how to get proactive with conflict resolution, how to communicate more effectively, deal with difficult people, and adopt proven conflict resolution approaches based on the individual situation and desired outcome. Attendees will leave the session with:
- Strategies for effective conflict resolution and knowing what types of situations best fit each strategy.
- Insight on the types of difficult people; and how to deal with difficult people to reduce workplace stress and conflicts.
- Communication barriers that often result in conflicts; and the do’s and don’ts of conflict resolution.
- A six-step conflict resolution process for how to facilitate conflict resolution as a third party.