Setting a HR strategy that communicates a clear employee value proposition is critical.
We can lead you through this process by:
- Performing an HR Audit to identify strengths and weaknesses in your people practices and organizational structure;
- Analyzing HR data and metrics to set strategic focus areas;
- Outlining clear HR strategic goals over a three to five year horizon;
- Articulating a clear employee value proposition;
- Designing HR programs that fit your culture and market position; and
- Providing training to increase HR capability in-house.
Human resources is a vital function that needs leadership’s advocacy in all organizations. In the 1970’s, HR was called “personnel management”, but it has since evolved and involves a lot more than simply hiring and firing.
HR’s role is to thoughtfully manage the entire employee life-cycle by setting an overall people strategy. This HR strategy needs to be part of the overall business plan. Implementing the strategy involves rolling out the right HR programs, policies, and practices.