Higher Talent’s Power Productivity Assessmentis the first step to understanding your workplace productivity. Complete the above complimentary Power Productivity Assessment, and we will provide you with your top three focus areas to increase your organization’s workplace productivity.
Once we know your organization’s productivity strengths and weaknesses, a plan can be created to maximize overall workplace productivity. We actively engage your team by communicating why productivity matters, and show how your employees can influence workplace productivity.
The people factors that have the greatest impact on workplace productivity are.
- Clear strategy and plan
- Right organizational design
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Clear career path for advancement
- Defined team purpose with clear goals
- Individual goals that are measurable
- Prioritization of goals for impactful resource allocation
- Performance metrics for continuous improvement
- Effective rewards
- Collaboration and effective communication practices
- Culture that excites your people and is demonstrated in how your team works together
- Learning and development opportunities
There are a number of negative productivity drivers that can destroy the productivity of your people. Work processes that operate in silos, and are not integrated across departments is a common productivity killer. Another top productivity killer involve personal factors outside of work can negatively influence your employees productivity level. Higher Talent has measured the impact of productivity killers in the workplace and works with organizations to support their people to reduce the impact of these factors.
- Organizational politics
- Lack of organizational integration between departments
- Changes in employees’ personal life and external factors
- Insufficient budget resources
- Insufficient technology, tools, or equipment
- Lack of recognition and rewards for effective performance
Send us an email at email@example.com to learn more about our productivity plan offering.