Higher Talent is currently seeking highly motivated candidates for the position of Chief Financial Officer for our client, Newfoundland Eggs Inc.
About Our Company
Newfoundland Eggs operates a specialized egg grading facility in Roaches Line, supplying graded table eggs and eggs for further processing. We are a fourth generation family owned and operated business and have experienced continual growth and is poised for further expansion and diversification of its operations and product offerings in the near future.
Who are you?
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Chief Financial Officer is knowledgeable in all aspects of financial management and has a strong entrepreneurial spirit and drive. They are a highly motivated individual with strong analytical, strategic planning and communication skills. This role will seek opportunities for growth, evaluate risk and provide the leadership necessary to optimize the overall financial performance of the company.
- Provide strategic management of the accounting and finance functions
- Review company performance against budget, commenting on significant variances
- Prepare a full range of reports to enable effective control of the business highlighting potential risk areas
- Monitor best practices and governance; risk management and internal controls that support the business in achieving its objectives
- Recommend improvements to ensure the integrity of the company’s financial information
- Manage financial relationship with bank and investors
- Compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
- Achieve financial results by aligning team and individual goals with the organizational goals
- Supervise the accounting team
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 10 years of experience in accounting or finance, including a minimum of five years in a management role
- University degree in related field combined with a professional accreditation such as the Canadian Chartered Accountant (CA) designation is required
- Masters Business Administration (MBA) is an asset
- Demonstrated history of integrity, ethics, and dependability
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Proven record of team development with a keen sense of ownership to deliver tasks
If you are a highly motivated team player and have the qualifications, and are prepared to meet the challenges as outlined, apply in strictest confidence today!
For more information, please reach out to:
Krista Tapper, Senior HR Consultant | email@example.com
Higher Talent Inc | www.highertalent.ca
We embrace diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills are encouraged to apply. Applicants considered for the position will be subject to a background check. This opportunity is only available for candidates legally entitled to work in Canada. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.