Higher Talent is currently seeking dynamic candidates for the position of Executive Director for our client, Community Foundation of Newfoundland and Labrador (CFNL).
Who We Are:
The Community Foundation of Newfoundland and Labrador (CFNL) is a unique registered charity. The foundation’s goal is to help people from all walks of life support the causes they feel are priorities in their communities and their province. To achieve this goal, CFNL pools and invests the gifts of many donors to create permanent endowment funds for communities in Newfoundland and Labrador.
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the Executive Director will be responsible to:
- Lead, develop, and execute the Foundation’s strategic plan to successfully achieve fundraising goals and objectives.
- Develop and maintain strong collaborative relations with the business community, professional and private organizations, individual donors, and governments (municipal, provincial, federal).
- Serve as the public face of the Foundation representing the views and interests of the organization.
- Enhance CFNL’s visibility via community and business outreach, relationship management, organizational branding, and social media marketing to increase stakeholder engagement and donations.
- Promote strong Board Governance including financial performance and viability, and solid organizational operations.
- Give direction and provide oversight to CFNL’s office staff and volunteers.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Five years leadership experience (fundraising management, marketing, communications) in a charitable/not-for-profit sector and/or business environment.
- Self-starter who demonstrates enthusiasm for the role, takes initiative with the ability to plan, organize, manage, multitask, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Well developed marketing, communication, and selling skills including relationship management abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal, public speaking, presentation, facilitation, and negotiation skills.
- Recognition or Certification by a professional Fund-Raising association would be considered an asset.
Our Work Environment:
- We offer a competitive total compensation package.
- Flexibility with time is essential as attendance at meetings/events will be required after business hours.
If you are an initiative-taking dynamic leader and are prepared to meet the challenges as outlined, apply in strictest confidence today!
For more information, please reach out to:
Christine Phillips | HR Consultant & Executive Recruiter | email@example.com
Higher Talent | https://highertalent.ca/
We embrace diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills are encouraged to apply. Applicants considered for the position will be subject to a background check. This opportunity is only available for candidates legally entitled to work in Canada. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.