Higher Talent is seeking highly motivated, passionate candidates for the position of HR Consultant to join our team of professionals.
Who is Higher Talent?
We are a family- first company that knows the importance of work life balance. We have a work- from here mentality; however, flexibility is apart of our culture. We are a high performing team with specialized skill sets to meet and exceed the demands of our clients. The company encourages and supports its employees in continued professional development. Employees are always empowered to be decision makers, creators, and critical thinkers!
Higher Talent uses a collaborative approach to understand the needs of the employer and the their people. By working with us, our clients save time and money by making informed HR and recruitment decisions with support and confidence.
We are guided by our core values:
- We do the right thing
- We own our commitments
- We always provide value
- We care about people
- We listen and learn
Who are you?
As a Human Resources Consultant, you hold in-depth knowledge of human resource management, with experience in compensation and consulting. You are a strategic thinker and problem solver with excellent interpersonal skills. You will be required to identify inefficiencies, recommend solutions, develop HR strategies, and provide advice on HR policies and best practices. You are eager to identify workforce issues and recommend effective solutions. You are versatile and have a strong desire to work with clients from all industries and companies of all sizes.
- Creating value and helping our clients effectively engage with their employees.
- Oversee client engagements and develop strategic HR plans.
- Evaluate job design, organizational structure, and analyzing appropriate market data including benchmarking and educating our clients on effective reward strategies.
- Create meaningful high- quality reports detailing challenges and opportunities.
- Provide consultation and guidance to senior management and organizational partners in the interpretation of HR policies, procedures, programs and application of related government laws and regulations.
- Provide advice on key processes and develop effective HR policies.
- Participate in the design, development, and implementation of innovative workforce retention programs.
- Develops talent acquisition solutions and makes recommendations based on an understanding of the business strategy and stakeholder needs.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Degree in Business or related discipline; concentration in HR is preferred.
- CPHR or related designation is considered an asset.
- Minimum of 5 years experience working as a HR Consultant, HR Generalist, or HR Manager
- 3-5 years of compensation consulting experience is preferred.
- Highly analytical, detail orientated, critical thinker, who can tell a story using data.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, prioritize and organize work to achieve goals and meet deadlines. including dealing with competing demands and managing multiple projects and tasks.
- Values independence with a strong work ethic who can focus for long periods with minimal supervision.
- Experience in a wide range of HR functions and a desire to continually learn.
- Creates meaningful business development opportunities for the team as a whole
If you are a highly motivated team player and have the qualifications,
and are prepared to meet the challenges as outlined, apply in strictest confidence today!
For more information, please reach out to:
Krista Tapper, Senior HR Consultant | email@example.com
Higher Talent Inc. | www.highertalent.ca
We embrace diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills are encouraged to apply. Applicants considered for the position will be subject to a background check. This opportunity is only available for candidates legally entitled to work in Canada. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.