We’re growing! We are in search of a Human Resources Consultant to add to our team.
Can you quickly identify workforce issues and recommend effective solutions? Are you interested in working as a team to support clients from all industries and companies of all sizes? Higher Talent Inc. is looking for You!
This is an opportunity to join one of Newfoundland’s leading Recruitment and Consulting firms. As an HR Consultant, you hold in-depth knowledge of human resource management, with experience in consulting. You are a strategic thinker and problem solver with excellent interpersonal skills. You will be required to identify inefficiencies, recommend solutions, develop HR strategies, and provide advice on HR policies and best practices.
What you do:
- Enjoy offering value and helping leaders effectively engage their employees.
- Advise companies on HR best practices, balancing the needs of their people and their company.
- Help clients strategically integrate effective HR processes, programs, and practices into their daily operations.
- Provide consultation and guidance to senior management and organizational partners in the interpretation of human resource management policies, procedures, programs and application of related government laws and regulations.
- Provide advice on key processes and develop effective HR policies.
- Develop strategic HR plans.
- Participate in the design, development, and implementation of innovative workforce retention programs.
- Provide review and approval of requests for reduction-in-force, reorganizations/realignments.
What you bring:
- Undergraduate or Master’s degree in business; concentration in HR is preferred.
- CPHR designation or a desire to complete the designation.
- Master’s Degree in a HR related field is an asset.
- Experience in an HR Generalist and / or Advisory role.
- Proven high level communication skills (verbal and written), including the provision of human resource advice on issues of a complex and sensitive nature.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, prioritize and organize work to achieve goals and meet deadlines, including dealing with competing demands and managing multiple projects and tasks.
- Experience in a wide range of HR and a desire to continually learn.
If you have a passion for HR, join our team! Apply today!
Neil Coombs, Partner and Principal Consultant | firstname.lastname@example.org
Higher Talent Inc. | www.highertalent.ca
We embrace diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills are encouraged to apply. Applicants considered for the position will be subject to a background check. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.