Higher Talent is currently seeking dynamic candidates for the position of Operations Director for our client, Blanchard Group of Companies. This position will be located in Deer Lake or Baie Verte, Newfoundland and Labrador.
Who We Are:
The Blanchard Group of Companies operates a diverse portfolio of businesses that include fast food service restaurants, hotel accommodations, rental property management, and construction. We are a Newfoundland and Labrador owned and operated group of businesses and have experienced continual growth and is poised for further expansion and diversification of its operations.
Reporting to the President, the Operations Director is knowledgeable and experienced in all aspects of operational management in a diverse business environment. They are a highly motivated leader who is results driven with strong communication and organizational skills, including the ability to develop and execute operational plans. This position will be responsible for aspects of the organization’s operational success.
- Plan, direct, evaluate, monitor, and assist each business portfolio to achieve financial and operating goals
- Develop, refine, and implement procedures and processes that will continuously improve operations
- Recruit, lead, coach, and inspire team members to meet and exceed their goals
- Manage and drive key performance indicators that optimize profitability while achieving growth goals
- Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability
- Ensure standards are maintained and executed to the highest levels
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Relevant post-secondary education (e.g., Business) and five years proven experience in a related role
- Results driven with the ability to develop and execute operational plans
- Exceptional communication and coaching abilities that inspire and engage others
- Strong decision-making capabilities, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter who demonstrates passion for the work, ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet deadlines
Our Work Environment:
- We offer a competitive total compensation package including a vehicle and gas card
- Travel throughout Western Newfoundland will be required
If you are a highly motivated operational leader and are prepared to meet the challenges as outlined, apply today!
For more information, please contact:
Christine Phillips | Senior HR Consultant & Executive Recruiter | email@example.com
Higher Talent | https://highertalent.ca/
We embrace diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills are encouraged to apply. Applicants considered for the position will be subject to a background check. This opportunity is only available for candidates legally entitled to work in Canada. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.