Higher Talent is seeking a full-time Senior Healthcare Recruitment Consultant for an 18-month contract in St. John’s, NL.
As a Senior Healthcare Recruitment Consultant, you are skilled in all facets of healthcare recruitment, including domestic and international physician recruitment. You are a strategic thinker with excellent leadership and interpersonal skills who can build and lead a recruitment strategy.
- Reporting to senior leadership, guide healthcare recruitment best practices, providing guidance to healthcare authorities and stakeholders
- Provide expertise in physician recruitment to a recruitment team that you will build and manage
- Create and implement recruitment and retention strategies
- Manage the full recruitment cycle from job description development to advertising, to screening and interviewing to skill verification, and job offers, and all stages in between
- Liase with healthcare professionals to better understand their needs at a local, regional, or provincial level
- Create meaningful high-quality progress and recruitment reports
- Continuous education on the licensing and certification requirements of domestic and internationally physicians interested in Newfoundland and Labrador
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience working as a HR Consultant or HR Manager; Experience in healthcare recruitment is required with 3+ years of experience in Physician Recruitment
- Degree in Business or related discipline; concentration in HR is preferred
- CPHR or related designation is considered an asset
- Experience being part of a senior leadership team and providing strategic vision
- Highly analytical, detail orientated, critical thinker, who can tell a story using data
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to plan, prioritize and organize work to achieve goals and meet deadlines. including dealing with competing demands and managing multiple projects and tasks
This Consulting position is based in St. John’s, NL, and offers a competitive salary.
If you are a highly motivated team player and have the qualifications, and are prepared to meet the challenges as outlined, apply in strictest confidence today!
For more information, please reach out to:
Brendan Hagerty, General Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Higher Talent Inc. | www.highertalent.ca
We embrace diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills are encouraged to apply. Applicants considered for the position will be subject to a background check. This opportunity is only available for candidates legally entitled to work in Canada. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.