Outside Sales Representative
Our client, a leading industrial supplier in Newfoundland and Labrador, is currently seeking an Outside Sales Representative to join their growing and dynamic team in St. John’s, Newfoundland.
The successful candidate will establish, develop, and maintain business relationships with current/prospective customers in an assigned territory. As a seasoned sales professional with a proven track record for success, the incumbent is expected to generate substantial business for the company’s diverse array of industrial products.
• Performs face-to-face interactive presentations for both existing and prospective clients
• Develops and delivers clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers
• Collaboratively identifies new business and manages assigned key accounts
• Creates and manages a strategic plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities
• Collaborate with other departments including purchasing, information technology, logistics and accounting to ensure customers continually receive exceptional service quality
• Establish, build, and maintain relationships and networks with key industry and strategic partners
• Supplies management with succinct and practical oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
• Participates in potential trade shows and conventions
• Maintain a consistent professional and ethical corporate image through all business development and sales materials, including EOI’s, bids, proposals, and other communications.
• 5+ years of full-cycle, client-facing sales experience (experience selling industrial products would be considered a strong asset)
• Exceptional and diverse interpersonal skills
• Tremendous written and verbal communication skills with an ability to write detailed proposals and deliver engaging presentations
• Demonstrated ability to set and meet budgets and forecasts
• Strong ability to perform in a team-oriented environment as it applies to business growth and collaborative problem solving.
Our client offers an industry-competitive compensation package which includes an attractive salary + commission based pay structure, health and dental benefits, group RRSP, and professional development opportunity